1. How often should I use it?
Hairatin Grays & Roots Concealer is a temporary color solution that can be used as often as several times a day to cover grays or roots as they appear on head, mustache, beard and eyebrows.
2. After applied how long would it stay on my hair?
It is waterproof and will last in your hair until shampoo. If the color fades, you can retouch as needed.
3. Should I use the it on wet or dry hair?
Hairatin Grays & Roots Concealer should be used on dry hair. It can also be used on Slightly damp hair.
4. Can I brush my hair after applying it?
Yes, it is recommended to achieve better results.
5. Can I still use my Flat Iron and hair dryer after?
Yes, you can style your hair as usual after the application.
6. Should I use my Styling tools like Gel and moisturizers after or Before Hairatin?
Yes you can. It is recommended that styling products are applied before but they can also be applied after.